J-Flex are a leading supplier of high-performance, low smoke, low toxicity, rubber products for Rail and mass transit.
Our extensive range of unique elastomer materials for Surface, Sub-Surface, Tunnel and Rolling Stock applications are all tested & approved to EN45545-2 and many other certifications, including LUL S1085 compliance – offering you:
COMPLIANCE | PERFORMANCE | REASSURANCE
Components are available in the following elastomer materials:
- 50° Shore EPDM
- 60° Shore EPDM
- 70° Shore EPDM
- 40 – 60° Shore Silicone
- Medium Density Silicone Sponge
- Pure Neoprene Sponge
- 70° Shore Natural Rubber
- Calendered Sheet Rubber
- Cut Gaskets; Joints & Strips
- Precision Moulded Components
- Extruded Profiles & Sections
- Vulcanised Joined Profile Frames
- Laminated Composites (rubber & sponge)
- Sponge/Foam Sheets or cut parts
- Machined Plastics & sheets
Naturally, we also provide other sheetings and components, where conformance with EN 45545-2 is not a requirement.
For further information or quotes, please contact us using the details below, or via our website. Should you do so, please kindly quote Rail Forum Midlands as your source. Thank you.