Brandauer, a Queens Award for Enterprise Winner for International Trade, provides over a billion stamped components into multiple sectors every year. Supplying into the North American, European, Middle Eastern, African and South East Asia regions from in-house manufactured precision progression tooling, we have seen increased requirements for stamped components since the electrification revolution and we are looking to expand our market share with the ongoing investment in new people, technology and state of the art research and development collaborations.
We turn impossible concepts into viable stamped solutions and boast the following capabilities:
- world class, multi sector engineering business with 200 billion parts per year capacity
- 4 dedicated stamping departments
- precision stamped components to micron tolerances
- 2-micron EDM wiring and machining capability
- challenging materials including (Titanium, SS301, 316, 304, over 30 Copper Alloys and Gold, Silver and Palladium finishes
- down to 0.05 mm material thicknesses
- specialist in-house tool development and design for manufacture consultancy service
- innovative automation under controlled conditions
- Zero emission ultrasonic cleansing
- Specialists in bespoke: Grab-rings, terminals, busbars, lead frames, frets, clips, fasteners, connectors, tooling
Brandauer’s dedicated technical team develop long term relationships to assess individual client needs and deliver the right production solution.