University of Derby in partnership with the University of Loughborough iNet – Catalysing Growth
Are you looking to develop your products, processes and services?
Access to support for product and process development including:
1. Modelling and Simulation
3. Research, knowledge and expertise
4. Grant funding
Who is it for?
Businesses must be engaged in the general area of transport equipment manufacturing and/or associated supply chains and be based in the Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire Local Enterprise Partnership area (D2N2 LEP).
What it is all about?
This ERDF project is a partnership between the University of Derby and Loughborough University, focussing on activities related to transport equipment manufacturing and associated supply chains in the D2N2 area. The project aims to support small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to:
- Develop new products, processes and services and bring these to market e.g. design, feasibility, proof-of-concept, certification and others
- Integrate new or existing products, systems and processes for use in different applications
- Improve manufacturing processes and introduce equipment enhancements which improve throughput or efficiency – e.g. automation of manual processes, recovery and re-use of end-of-life materials and others
It will do this by using a mixture of:
- Fully funded access to technical expertise from both universities
- Part-funding (grants) towards external costs of innovation projects
- Part-funding (grants) towards SME collaboration projects with any UK university/research institute
If you are interested in finding out how you can be involved; contact Jo Cooper-Green via the following contact details:
Tel: 01332 592527
Mob: 07500 096112