RFM membership: granting you access to a vast network of industry services, events and contacts.
Based in the heart of the UK rail industry, the Rail Forum Midlands has over 150 members from all sectors of the industry. This vast network of industry leaders, local businesses and professional services, offers Rail Forum members an extensive list of benefits;
- Connects member companies and prospective clients via a series of meet the buyer and networking events throughout each year.
- Grants its members access to policy makers.
- Ensures members’ views on issues that directly impact their businesses, are heard by local and national government.
- Ensures potential clients and key stakeholders understand the comprehensive capability and potential of our members’ rail related offerings.
- Provides members with easy access to relevant information that puts them in a stronger position to win business.
- RFM ensures members have access to a talent pool that will enable them to develop a sustainable, capable workforce.
- RFM has as a number of strategic priorities and activities which are aligned with the Rail Supply Group and demonstrate the rail industry’s commitment to creating the Midlands Engine for Growth.
- RFM ensures members are best placed to take advantage of the global marketplace.
- RFM works with members to advise and inform on the development of innovation strategies that can be tailored to meet the needs of specific business models.
Member companies of the Rail Forum Midlands also receive:
- Two free tickets to the prestigious RFM Annual Conference. Tickets are priced at £200 per person for non-members.
- Unlimited free tickets to the Parliamentary Reception at the House of Commons.
- 15% discount on tickets to Derby’s “Dinner at the Roundhouse”.
- 15% discount on Railhub subscription: Railhub is a unique digital resource about the industry in Great Britain.
- 10% discount on Railnews subscription.
- Discount on selected exhibition stands.
- Opportunity to join forces with other RFM member organisations to share costs, space and resources at major events such as InnoTrans and Railtex.
“The rail forum holds some first-class events that has allowed me to meet people at all levels, backgrounds and experience in the railway industry. This has led to many enquiries and useful contacts within the industry. You get out of it what you put in, but well worth the money!”
David Brookes, Business Development Manager at Elite KL Limited.
“Elastacloud joined the Rail Forum very recently following a recommendation. Having opened our Derby office in 2016, we are keen to make new contacts in the local area, and plan to use the Rail Forum events, network and online platform to help achieve this.
We immediately became involved in a major rail supply chain event which introduced us to a very exciting prospective customer.
Furthermore, we joined the Rail Forum team on their stand at Railtex 2017 earlier in the year, and are involved in the planning of a Professional Services Showcase event”.
Gary Hunter, Business Development Manager at Elastacloud.
Rail Forum Midlands has over 150 members.
Join us today by downloading the application form.
For further details please contact Sophia@midlandsrail.co.uk