Date(s) - Jun 25, 2020
3:30pm - 5:45pm
If you are a business leader, it’s likely you’ll have faced a number of challenges since the outbreak of COVID-19, many of which you may have experienced for the first time. This virtual conference has been specifically designed to help you confidently navigate through any existing and future challenges that may arise.
Hear about the difficult situations our keynote speakers have faced during the pandemic and learn the steps they took to overcome these situations. Speakers will also share their insights into future challenges that may still occur and offer advice on the most important elements needed to overcome potential problems.
Speakers (with more to come)
- Luke Parker – Director, Acres Engineering
- Jason Aldridge – Managing Director, Arrowsmith Engineering (Coventry) Ltd
- Paula Da Costa Gomes– Senior Consultant Rail Engineering, Altran
- Wendy McCristal – Director, The Mental Wealth Company
You can choose to attend one of three breakout sessions, in key areas:
- Strategic Planning & Risk Management
- Improving Performance of Business Operations
- Leadership Skills in Challenging Times