Date(s) - November 13 2018
8:45am - 5:30pm
Transport-Led Development in the Midlands returns with the latest opportunities and solutions for unlocking growth in the Midlands, through the delivery of new and improved transport infrastructure. This year’s event will provide the latest insight and updates on planned transport projects, plus guidance on future developments and how these projects can be successfully delivered.
Highlights of attending:
- Receive the latest updates on recent developments in the East and West Midlands and explore the plans for further development
- Find out more about Midlands Connect’s priorities for 2019 and beyond with a focus on how to deliver transport to support a more integrated and connected Midlands
- Hear the latest regional project updates on HS2, the Midland Metro network extension, Highways England’s improvements and the Birmingham Airport master plan
- Learn how to overcome the main challenges to deliver transport projects which generate regional growth
- Find out the plans for new and upgraded station infrastructure designed to reduce traffic congestion and improve connectivity
- Understand how the 2020 Commonwealth Games will unlock regional growth Visit our website for more information. How to register: Call 0207 067 1597, email us or register online.
Rail Forum Midlands Discount Code: 362RFM (10% Discount)