Date(s) - October 30 2019
3:00pm - 7:30pm
The Safety and Reliability Society (SaRS) will be holding their Midlands event at Ricardo in Derby on the afternoon/evening of 30th October. The Society’s ‘Derby Day’ provides engineers with the opportunity to:
- Meet with members of the Safety and Reliability Society (SaRS) to find out about the society itself and what it can offer;
- Find out what is involved in professional registration at Chartered and Incorporated Engineer, this will include an interactive session on Continuing Professional Development;
- An opportunity to have a one-to-one with a professional registration adviser to discuss any particular issues you may have or to provide feedback on applications (if submitted prior to the event);
- Join the Safety and Reliability Society on the day (subject to meeting the requirements for membership); and
- Enjoy challenging presentations on safety and reliability topics by engineers from a diverse background and experienced in their field.
Timings are as follows:
15.00 -17.30 Engineering Council Registration, CPD and Membership Applications Review
18.00 Presentation ” Modal shift and safety budgets – Please, sir, I want some of theirs!” by Mike Castle, Ricardo Rail
19.00 Drinks and Networking
Full details here Derby Day – 30-10-19 SaRS Poster Final
You do not need to be a members of SaRS to attend.