Date(s) - Apr 6, 2017
9:30am - 3:30pm
The RSG in conjunction with Government Partners (BEIS and DfT) is delighted to invite you to attend an SME Conference on Thursday 6th April 2017 at the Carriage Shop, Derby College, Roundhouse Road, Derby DE24 8JE.
Registration will commence at 9:30am for an agenda that will run from 10:00am to 3:30pm.
The Conference will be opened by Andrew Haynes, Network Rail’s Contracts & Procurement Director and the Keynote Speaker will be at Ministerial Level.
The conference is delivered in collaboration with the Rail Alliance, Railway Industry Association and RFM and will focus on:
- The role and remit of the RSG and how SMEs can participate
- An overview of the current RSG Workstreams and next steps
- The key industry challenges and hot topics raised by SMEs
- Providing a fair and transparent voice for SMEs as part of the Industrial Strategy Green Paper Sector Response
- Agreeing the future RSG SME Programme with industry participation
RSG are inviting one representative per supplier and hope for attendance by either your Commercial or Managing Director. Please REGISTER HERE by 30th March 2017.
When confirming your delegate’s attendance, we would ask that you also highlight two ‘hot topics’ that you feel should be subject to discussion during the day. Once you have registered you will be invited to take part in a short survey. All responses will be collated and the most popular topics will be included in the agenda.
Please complete the survey by 30th March 2017 so we can include the results within the conference.
Please click the link below for venue details and directions:
The Carriage Shop at The Roundhouse Site
We look forward to seeing you there and trust, with your support, it will be a productive and engaging day.