Date(s) - Jul 11, 2019
Developed by the people behind the successful RIN events Rolling Stock Networking (RSN) is a new event giving companies of all sizes active in the passenger and freight rolling stock sector an unmissable opportunity to meet customers and suppliers.
What you should expect from RSN events:
- A superb networking platform offering access to customers and suppliers regardless of size or market position.
- Opportunity for companies large and small to exhibit in a friendly and collaborative atmosphere.
- An inclusive event promoting the valuable role of academia and encouraging the participation of our next generation of railway professionals.
- Recognition of all sectors active in the delivery of the Freight and Passenger carrying railway.
- Free to attend
- Unrivalled opportunities for growth and collaboration
- Make new contacts and reinforce existing relationships
- Keep up to date with the industry, its products and services
- Network with a wide range of businesses all under one roof
- A free business profile in the railbusinessdaily.com online directory
- The assistance of the RSN team to provide marketing of your company via web site, contacts and promotional activity
- 10% discount for all RSN exhibitors for all articles submitted as news on the Rail Business Daily Service (Promo Code Applies)