Date(s) - Jul 11, 2019
Developed by the people behind the successful RIN events Rolling Stock Networking (RSN) is a new event giving companies of all sizes active in the passenger and freight rolling stock sector an unmissable opportunity to meet customers and suppliers.
RFM members are entitled to a £100 discount on the standard cost of a stand.
What you should expect from RSN events:
- A superb networking platform offering access to customers and suppliers regardless of size or market position.
- Opportunity for companies large and small to exhibit in a friendly and collaborative atmosphere.
- An inclusive event promoting the valuable role of academia and encouraging the participation of our next generation of railway professionals.
- Recognition of all sectors active in the delivery of the Freight and Passenger carrying railway.
- Free to attend
- Unrivalled opportunities for growth and collaboration
- Make new contacts and reinforce existing relationships
- Keep up to date with the industry, its products and services
- Network with a wide range of businesses all under one roof
- A free business profile in the railbusinessdaily.com online directory
- The assistance of the RSN team to provide marketing of your company via web site, contacts and promotional activity
- 10% discount for all RSN exhibitors for all articles submitted as news on the Rail Business Daily Service (Promo Code Applies)