Date(s) - November 14 2019
Maximising growth and development opportunities created by transport investment
Attend to hear the most up to date insight on the key transport and development plans which are modernising the Midlands and optimising the regeneration opportunities these projects create. The event will explore how the region can maximise and respond to major infrastructure delivery through increased collaboration, improved connectivity and future planning. Attend to discover perspectives from local authorities, transport bodies and housing development consultants on the plans and timelines for growth, including how to maximise the wider economic advancement.
Highlights of attending:
- Receive the most up to date future plans and priorities for West and East Midlands developments
- Hear the latest progress with HS2’s and learn about the impact on further transport transformation across the region including what this means for future housing and commercial development
- Take away the latest updates on the preparation for the Commonwealth Games and the Midland’s short term and long term plans for boosting its legacy
- Discover the Midlands Metro expansion plans and how this is responding to current environmental challenges and also acting as a catalyst for new housing development
- Join in and hear key expertise on how to increase connectivity across the region through encouraging combined strategic thinking
- Learn how local authorities are responding to major ongoing transport development, maximising the opportunities for these projects, and the effects on local communities
Click here for further information and registration.