Date(s) - Jun 25, 2019
8:00am - 10:00am
University of Derby
The University of Derby is hosting a breakfast event to inform the rail supply chain about a number of new facilities, collaborative research and funding opportunities for supporting innovation, growth and skills in the region. In particular, these are:
- Rail Research and Innovation Centre (RRIC);
- Innovation schemes for SMEs such as: Productivity Through Innovation (PTI), ENSCITE 3, D2EE (Low Carbon) and Invest 2 Grow which provide access to the Centre and wider equipment, support for projects, grants and workshops;
- Access to Collaborative Research and Knowledge Exchange grants.
It is hoped that the event will facilitate engagement opportunities and generate ideas for collaborative research and innovation projects with the rail sector.
To register to attend please click here
08.00 Arrival and Registration
08.00 – 08.30 Breakfast and Networking
08.30 – 09.00 Welcome
– Overview of the three RRIC Demonstrators
– Signpost to funding and project schemes
09.00-10.00 Discussion with Innovation Scheme Representatives
and further networking / optional tour of equipment at Lonsdale House