Date(s) - Apr 24, 2019
9:30am - 4:45pm
Electrification & PWay Developments
The seminar is aimed at engineers from both the electrification and permanent way disciplines. Increasing knowledge in this key, complex area is vital as the industry moves forward.
Speakers from across the industry will give presentations exploring the electrification, track and civils challenges and opportunities faced on key PWay projects. Highlights include;
- Bedford to Kettering electrification – SPL Powerlines
- Challenges of a newly electrified railway – Network Rail
- Developments in 25kV isolation and earthing – LEEPS
- Developments in earthing and bonding – Network Rail
- Electrical clearances to structures – Network Rail
- Trans Pennine Route Upgrade – VolkerRail
- The sponsors view – how the engineering community can help
Registration from 08:45 for a 09:30 start – 16:45
The seminar is open to members and non members of the PWI.
Further details here 190424_OLE Seminar_Round House_Derby_Advert A4
To book a place click here