Date(s) - March 5 2020
9:30am - 4:00pm
University of Derby Enterprise Centre
Give better presentations and enjoy the experience
Why are presentation skills important?
Getting your message over confidently, consistently and concisely is more important than ever
and 30% of business people feel their career prospects would be improved by better
How will you benefit from attending?
- Learn how to stay calm and in control
- Know how to connect with your audience
- Be comfortable commanding the stage
- Learn how to structure your presentation
- Know how to keep the audience’s attention
- Get the results you want more often
- How to design a presentation
- The three keys to success
- Using visual aids
- How audiences receive presentations
- How and why sales presentations or pitches are different
- Controlling and communicating through body language
- Using the full potential of your voice
- Dealing with nerves
- Entertaining and using humour
- Giving high energy presentations
“This was an eye opening course with really practical and relevant advice. I feel much more in control
and confident when presenting and interacting with clients.” Steve Crossland-Mills, Director, Percy Thomas Architects
Who should attend?
This course is for anyone who makes presentations as part of his or her work.
Cost: £199 including lunch and VAT.
Please inform us of your dietary requirements when booking.
Special Offer: Book 3 places for the price of 2 for any combination e.g. 1 delegate on 3 events or 3 delegates on 1 event
To book your place please call 01332 840422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org