Date(s) - Mar 8, 2018
8:00am - 4:00pm
The MAA Conference 2018 is coming up soon. Have you reserved your seat?
Stay up to date with the latest trends in aerospace, make sure you and your company are doing the right things.
At the MAA Conference you will find out:
how big aerospace companies like Airbus and Rolls-Royce are managing their growth and what this means for smaller manufacturers and the supply chain;
what the world’s aerospace industry leaders are privately thinking and what their plans mean for your company;
how UK manufacturing is coping with current economic uncertainties, where aerospace fits in, and what you should do next
the best ways aerospace suppliers can plan for Brexit
how future technological change will affect today’s aerospace manufacturers – what does “more-electric aircraft propulsion” mean for the gas turbine industry? – what does “additive manufacturing” mean for machinists, fabricators and special process firms?
Our keynote speakers include:
- Simon Kirby, Chief Operating Officer, Rolls-Royce
- Andy Moran, Head of Supplier Development UK, Airbus
- Robin Hill, Head of Electronics, Rolls-Royce
- Lee Hopley, Chief Economist, EEF
- Jeegar Kakkad, Chief Economist and Director of Policy, ADS
- Robert Thomson, Managing Partner, United Kingdom, Roland Berger.
- David Wimpenny, Chief Technologist for Component Manufacturing, The Manufacturing Technology Centre.
Come and network with your peers in the Midlands aerospace industry.
The Midlands Aerospace Alliance wants to give more help to your company! Come and find out what we can do for you . .
Click here for registration and pricing.