Date(s) - Jul 12, 2017
8:30am - 11:30am
The aim of the Introduction to Public Sector Tendering Masterclass is to explain the processes and procedures and how you can keep up to date with new opportunities. Specific elements include:
- Are you Tender Ready? This goes through the documents that an organisation needs to tender and is an interactive exercise to support attendees what to do next.
- How to find opportunities: Live on-line demonstration of a range of tender portals and how to use them
- Assessing opportunities: What a business should look for before proceeding with a bid.
- Submitting a SQ and ITT: Explaining the standard procurement documents and how to complete them.
- Do’s and Don’ts of Bid Writing: Hints and tips of danger points and how to make sure they get a compliant bid in on time.
To register your place, please click HERE.