Date(s) - May 12, 2020 - May 15, 2020
Infrarail enables the supply sector to demonstrate its response to large scale investment opportunities to enhance existing system performance and modernise.
HS2, electrification, digital railway and the expansion of the London Underground system are among the headline projects in a programme of activity that is generating unprecedented spending.
There will be a strong supporting programme of keynote speeches, technical seminars, project updates and discussion forums which make this a comprehensive event for everyone involved in planning, implementing and operating our railway’s fixed assets.
Infrarail 2020 will take place at Olympia London: an iconic landmark which is famous for its stunning Victorian architecture, magnificent galleries and ornate barrel-vaulted roof. Olympia London is on Olympia Way just two minutes from Kensington Olympia station and car parks.
- Track construction and maintenance companies
- Signalling, communications & passenger information specialist
- Electrification contractors and equipment provider
- Measurement, monitoring and testing system suppliers
- Station equipment and system providers
- Civil engineering companies
- Construction product / services specialist
- Environmental product / services provider
- Electrical, IT systems / product
- Depot, workshop equipment suppliers
- Safety, security specialist
WHO VISITS INFRARAIL?
Railway infrastructure operators, managers and engineers from over 40 countries visited Infrarail 2018, including:
(click on the image below to enlarge)