Date(s) - April 29 2020
3:00pm - 4:00pm
Following the extension of the CV19 lock-down period, now is the time to re-cap on the myriad of funding measures announced by the UK Government to help businesses through this difficult period.
The Government’s evolving response to the pandemic demands that its assistance measures for businesses are fine-tuned and augmented at a rapid rate; with all these changes and some measures needing time to implement, it pays to know what’s available and to plan ahead.
A team of Corporate Finance and Tax experts from RFM members, Smith Cooper – a leading Midlands-based business advisory and accountancy firm, will host an interactive Zoom conference to cover the wide range of measures designed for businesses – ranging from international conglomerates to self-employed consultants.
The conference will look at what the schemes are, eligibility, the application processes and the terms and conditions and share practical experiences and the factual of schemes, including:
- Government-backed business loans schemes – for all sizes of business;
- Tax breaks and benefits available to corporates and the self-employed;
- Employment-related reliefs including Sick Pay, Pension contribution reductions and Furlough (for staff and directors);
- Grants available to some businesses in the hardest-hit sectors;
- Other matters such as accounts filing, “Covid Ideas” grants, tenant protection measures and more.
Following the briefing attendees will be invited to ask questions of the team, comprising Corporate Finance Partners John Farnsworth and Darren Hodson, Tax Partner Richard Stanley, and Employment Tax Director Laura Parr.
Find more info about Smith Cooper here.
This is event is for RFM members only.
There is no limit on numbers and we welcome employees from all RFM member companies.
Registration will close at 12noon on 29th April, with joining instructions for this online Zoom meeting issued by 1pm for a prompt 3pm start.
Bookings are closed for this event.