Date(s) - Jul 16, 2018 - Jul 20, 2018
Export Web Week involves a week of free export focused webinars, online training, 1:1 market meetings and live Twitter chats.
The weeklong event which is hosted by the Department for International Trade, encompasses 15 different webinars throughout the week and is a good opportunity to tap into some expert knowledge from the comfort of your desk.
Key topics include:
- The essentials of exporting
- Funding Opportunities
- International business culture
- Website internationalisation, SEO, building a global brand & selling online
- Selecting and researching target markets for your goods & services
- How to grow your own export sales
- Hear from a range of successful exporters on their journey to overseas sales success
The Department for International Trade are also teaming up with Lloyds, Santander, KPMG, UK Export Finance and the British Allied Trade Federation, so you can tap into their expertise and knowledge to help drive your business growth.
Throughout the week there will be 1:1 online meetings with export advisers from Ireland, Slovenia, Netherlands, France and Czech Republic. These meetings give you the perfect chance to explore your export potential without leaving your office!
Click here to check out the full programme of activities taking place across the week and to book your place.