Date(s) - May 13 2021
7:30am - 9:00am
This event will take place online.
Join us for a unique virtual ‘networking breakfast’ to discuss the Australian market using our innovative platform.
We are delighted to bring together a range of experts to support your knowledge and awareness of opportunities in the Australian market. As we move out of the pandemic and Brexit, and with AusRail Plus taking place in Brisbane between 30 November – 2 December, looking at this exciting market is very timely:
In-market professionals including;
- Mark Pettigrew, Regional Director of Network Rail Consulting (Australia & New Zealand)
- David Franks, former Irish Rail CEO, and now CEO of Keolis Downer
- Lydia Saunders Chartered Human Factors Engineer for Thales, who relocated to Australia in 2019
- Karl Rich, Lead Advisor, Human Systems Integration for Tactix, supporting CAF and UGL
- Frazer Stirling, Business Development Director, Go Ahead Group
- Roy Unny, National Executive Chair, Railway Technical Society of Australasia
- Doug Green, Business Development Director, Ramboll
- Ian Chamberlain, Project Safety Manager, MTR
- Richard Wales, General Manager (Networks & Infrastructure) Public Transport Authority, Western Australia
Rail Forum members who can discuss their own experiences in this market;
- Rowan Crozier, CEO of C.Brandauer and winner of the Queens Award for International Trade in 2019
- Tim Bentley, Managing Director, Faiveley UK & Product Director – Rail Systems (Wabtec UK) and formerly Group Commercial Director Rail for Downer, Australia
- Matt Phillips from MRX – a subsidiary of Siemens, which has its HQ in Perth
- Steve Diksa, Corporate Development & Sustainability Director at Bridgeway Consulting, who have supported Transport for New South Wales
- James Taylor, Business Development Director for Transport Design International, which has several of their vehicle designs operational across Australia
- David Kierton of Freestone Wright, formerly Business Collaboration Director for Unipart Rail, who set up offices and agency agreements in Australia
Export specialists from Department for International Trade (from the UK and Australia) and UK Export Finance
- Marion Doherty, International Trade Advisor – DIT
- Andy Mannix, Export Finance Manager – UK Export Finance
- Ben Buxton, Trade Development Manager, Infrastructure – DIT Australia
And, we are delighted to welcome Ken Blackley, Programme Director (Commercial & Procurement) to highlight the Network Rail Supplier Reference scheme.
The event will utilise our innovative virtual platform allowing easy networking with any of the participants. With short soapbox updates from DIT and UKEF, the rest of the time is available for full event Q&A and table networking.
The event will run from 7:30am – 9:00am so don’t forget to bring your breakfast!
Before you book: please can you run this very quick Gear Test to ensure that your system is compatible (and avoid disappointment). https://geartest.remo.co
Please use Chrome browser and apply Function F5 if it raises webcam query – this is normal with Zoom / Teams / Skype use.
This is a Members only event.
Bookings are closed for this event.