Date(s) - October 7 2021
3:00pm - 4:30pm
This event will take place online.
Join us for a unique virtual ‘networking afternoon’ to discuss the North American market using our innovative networking and events platform.
We are delighted to bring together a range of local (North America based) and UK experts to support your knowledge and awareness of opportunities in the North American market.
In-market professionals include:
- Chris Heald, Regional Director for Network Rail Consulting USA
- Frances Moffett-Kouadio, Director Exports North America, Department for International Trade USA
- Gilda Carbone, Infrastructure &Rail Campaign Lead, Department for International Trade Canada
- Adam Christian, Vice President, Rail & Transit, Canada, SNC-Lavalin Inc. Responsible for SNC-Lavalin’s Rail & Transit Business Unit under the Engineering Services Sector, encompassing the engineering scope on our mega projects through to smaller scale direct to client engineering services mandates.
- Mike Palmer, Rail Director, Parsons
We also have a number of Rail Forum members who can discuss their own experiences in this market including:
- Andrew Whawell, Managing Director of MPEC working with Signalling and Infrastructure departments of US Tier 1 Freight Railroads and Transits to provide Remote Condition Monitoring systems.
- Richard Holland, Managing Director of TRB Lightweight Structures, who launched a new company in Kentucky USA in January 2019 just before the Covid pandemic
- Keith Griffiths, Sales Director of I M Kelly R & A, currently exporting Aerospace trim products to the USA for First Class and Business Class aircraft interiors.
- Mark Gadsby, Managing Director of Fishbone Solutions
- Clive Hannaford, Managing Director of Clayton Equipment: Clayton has exported locomotives to Canada for over 50 years.
- Stuart Gilbey, Managing Director of SEMP Ltd
- Rita Mascia, Global Bid Manager, Altro Limited. The Altro Group has been exporting to North America since 1977 supplying floor covering for rolling stock to OEMs, operators and refurbishers in USA and Canada, via its subsidiaries Altro USA, Inc. and Altro Canada, Inc.
In addition, we welcome the return of our UK based export support colleagues:
- Andy Mannix, Export Finance Manager for UK Export Finance
- Marion Doherty, International Trade Advisor, Department for International Trade
- Bill Smith, Rail Lead – International Trade Advisor, Department for International Trade
The event will utilise our innovative virtual platform allowing easy networking with any of the participants with 5 minutes of soapbox updates followed by pure networking.
The event will run from 15.00 – 16.30.
Before you book: please can you run this very quick Gear Test to ensure that your system is compatible (and avoid disappointment). https://geartest.remo.co
Please use Chrome browser and apply Function F5 if it raises webcam query – this is normal with Zoom / Teams / Skype use.
This is a Members only event.
Bookings are closed for this event.