Date(s) - January 15 2020
9:30am - 4:00pm
University of Derby Enterprise Centre
Learn the what, why and how of delivering good customer experience: what you do and how you do it – we call it the logic and the magic
- Learn why good customer experience begins at the top
- See how customer experience works inside out and must start with employee engagement
- Know how customers are treated is as important to them as what they buy
- Discover the importance of monitoring problems, and recovering and learning from them quickly
- Understand why the customer is the judge of customer experience
- What customers want
- Customer experience strategy
- Customer insight
- Employee engagement
- Customer journey mapping
- Measuring customer satisfaction
This course is for leaders who want to gain a competitive edge and improve customer loyalty.
Cost: £199 including lunch and VAT.
Please inform us of your dietary requirements when booking.
Special Offer: Book 3 places for the price of 2 for any combination e.g. 1 delegate on 3 events or 3 delegates on 1 event
To book your place please call 01332 840422 or email email@example.com