Date(s) - November 17 2020
2:00pm - 5:00pm
This event will take place online.
We are delighted to bring this postponed event back to life in an online format and welcome RFM members with an interest in this topic to register to join us for this afternoon session.
About the event
All businesses are coming under increasing pressure and scrutiny to ensure they are operating in a sustainable way. This means anything from reducing waste and simple paper/plastic recycling to ensuring that components supplied are recyclable and support the so called ‘circular economy’. With HS2 requiring world leading levels of recyclability for their rolling stock procurement we can expect that future rail contracts will include ever more stringent requirements on suppliers.
This RFM member only half day event will explore different aspects of the circular economy with speakers from key clients. The event will be delivered online via our Zoom platform.
- RSSB – Andrew Kluth: Decarbonisation in rail: what’s it all about?
- Network Rail – Richard John: Progress on Network Rail’s Sustainability Charter and how companies can get involved
- HS2 – Matthew O’Leary: Building the most sustainable railway in the world
- Tarmac – Chris Swan: Tarmac and Sustainability- a freight perspective
- Ward – Ashley Oates: Overview of Ward’s specialist services in rail: infrastructure and rolling stock
- Pushing the Boundaries: what could the future look like?
This event will be delivered online with lots of opportunity to engage with the speakers and delegates throughout.
Registration closes 12th November with joining instructions including programme, delegate list and joining link issued shortly thereafter.
This event is for RFM members only.
Bookings are closed for this event.