Date(s) - December 2 2021
2:30pm - 5:00pm
Facilitating supplier/customer engagement is important to our members and for 2022 we are keen to seek your views on what you would like to see so we can build on what we’ve done over the last year. Join us for this last formal networking event before Christmas to:
- Discuss future ‘meet the customer’ opportunities/ideas and ‘SME Challenges’ (including some very specific local MML Network Rail needs)
- Hear from one source of support; the Innovate 4 Rail team including two case studies from companies who have benefitted from the scheme
- Participate in a short workshop/discussion to identify the barriers and solutions to commercialisation with a key focus on what actions RFM can take in 2022 to help and
- Network with fellow RFM members over mince pies and mulled wine.
This afternoon event is designed to not just update members but also to provide an opportunity for us to seek your views on some key issues around client engagement going forward. We are keen to hear your views as we develop our 2022 programme of activities and events.
2.30pm Arrive tea/coffee
3.00pm Welcome and Introduction
3.10pm Supplier/Customer Engagement – A Review of 2021 & Supply Chain Views for 2022
3.30pm Update on Innovate 4 Rail project with
- Case Study 1 – Dave Gent, ECSL followed by questions
- Case Study 2 – Chris Rose, Electric Innovation
4.00pm Barriers and solutions to commercialisation
4.20pm Networking over mince pies and mulled wine
Why not stay on after the event and do a spot of Christmas shopping in Nottingham, the shops will be open til late!
Bookings are closed for this event.