Date(s) - March 11 2021
2:00pm - 3:00pm
This event will take place online.
We are delighted to bring members an event with Network Rail’s Building and Civils Category Strategy Manager Nathan Thomas. Network Rail has embedded the concept of Category Management across the organisation driving clear requirements and earlier engagement with the supply chain. Work is already underway on the planning for CP7 and this session will provide an insight into
- Network Rail’s Category Strategy approach,
- the processes being implemented across the organisation,
- the role of the centre and the regions,
- “intelligent” frameworks and key future considerations for evaluation strategies,
- an introduction to the Buildings and Civils category strategy and the impact of devolution.
The event promises to provide a fascinating insight into the latest thinking within Network Rail with plenty of opportunity for interaction and questions.
The event will be held online using Zoom. Bookings will close at 5pm on Monday 8th March and joining information will be issued by Wednesday 10th March.
This is a RFM member only event and is free to attend – please book your places below.