Date(s) - April 8 2021
1:00pm - 2:00pm
This event will take place online.
****** Rearranged Date *******
This is the rearranged date and time for our Category Strategy event which had to be postponed due to broadband issues. All those previously registered to attend have been automatically transferred to the new date – we hope you can still make it! We can now take some additional bookings in advance of the new date………..
We are delighted to bring members an event with Network Rail’s Building and Civils Category Strategy Manager Nathan Thomas. Network Rail has embedded the concept of Category Management across the organisation driving clear requirements and earlier engagement with the supply chain. Work is already underway on the planning for CP7 and this session will provide an insight into
- Network Rail’s Category Strategy approach,
- the processes being implemented across the organisation,
- the role of the centre and the regions,
- “intelligent” frameworks and key future considerations for evaluation strategies,
- an introduction to the Buildings and Civils category strategy and the impact of devolution.
The event promises to provide a fascinating insight into the latest thinking within Network Rail with plenty of opportunity for interaction and questions.
The event will be held online using Zoom. Bookings will close at 5pm on Tuesday 6th April and joining information will be issued by Wednesday 7th April.
This is a RFM member only event and is free to attend – please book your places below.
Bookings are closed for this event.