Date(s) - November 17 2021
9:30am - 1:30pm
East Midlands Railway, Derby HQ
We are delighted to bring members an event in partnership with East Midlands Railway (EMR), Hitachi and Rock Rail focussing on the development and deployment of the new Aurora fleet for EMR. This half day event will be hosted at EMR’s NEW headquarters* and will be followed by an optional walk across to the Etches Park Depot to see the ‘Aurora tent’ with full mock-up drivers cab, selection of passenger seats and some display information.
Places are limited and will be allocated on the basis of ONE attendee per company and on a first come first served basis.
The outline programme for the event is as follows:
9.45 Event starts / Welcome from RFM
9.55- 11.30 Presentations:
- EMR – Putting passengers first
- Hitachi – Designing and delivering Aurora
- Rock Rail – Investing in and supporting the UK rail industry
- EMR – Etches Park – Investing in Derby
Walk over to the Aurora tent at Etches Park Depot.
The formal event will finish at 1230 when we will return to Locomotive House for a light lunch and networking.
Bookings will close no later than Tuesday 9 November (sooner if all places are taken).
Joining information will be sent to all registered delegates one week before the event.
* EMRs new HQ is at Locomotive House, Locomotive Way, Pride Park, Derby DE24 8PU (the above map is showing the old address)
This event is fully booked.