Date(s) - Apr 18, 2017
11:00am - 6:00pm
International Convention Centre
On Day One Aero Engine Forum Birmingham will feature a major international conference coordinated by the Midlands Aerospace Alliance. Prominent engine makers and first‐tier companies will explain what technologies and capabilities they need from their suppliers today and tomorrow.
With a technology focus on aero engines and aircraft systems and their supply chains ‐‐ areas in which the Midlands aerospace cluster excels, speakers will focus on:
- Future aircraft and engine programmes.
- What technologies will required in the future.
- How tier 1, 2 and 3 suppliers can support leading companies.
- What capabilities lead companies expect from suppliers.
- The conference is a great opportunity for participants in the B2B Meetings on Days Two and Three of Aero Engine Forum Birmingham (April 19th and 20th) to get up to speed with the latest developments, opportunities and requirements for the future:
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mike Whitehead, Chief Engineer and Head of Programme – UltraFan™ Technologies, RollsRoyce.
- Colin Turner, Technical Exploitation Manager, Leonardo Helicopters Yeovil
- Denzil Lawrence, Industry Collaboration Representative, Supplier Management, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Steve Parker, Director of Engineering, Meggitt PLC
- Robert Hupfer, General Manager Actuation, UTC Aerospace Systems
- Jonathan Murday, Director of Business Development and Programmes, Moog Aircraft Control Components Sector
- Mark Scully, Head of Technology – Advanced Systems & Propulsion, Aerospace Technology Institute
For more information:
Day One MAA Conference: www.midlandsaerospace.org.uk/events/aef‐birmingham‐2017
Days Two and Three B2B meetings: www.engine‐birmingham.com