Date(s) - September 16 2021
2:00pm - 3:30pm
This event will take place online.
This event aims to provide an opportunity for members to understand more about the plans for rail with particular emphasis on low carbon green future.
With COP26 scheduled to follow shortly thereafter, this event seeks to provide a clear context around
- the impressive stance Scotland and its rail partners have collectively taken,
- forward plans and the road to delivery – what does it look like?
- challenges (innovation, supply, delivery, cost, geography etc)
- and opportunities for the industry to step up to supporting the green future for rail in Scotland.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Bill Reeve, Transport Scotland
- Shona Clive, Scottish Engineering
- Jon Constable, TP Group
- Rob Leech, Anturas
- Alex Hynes, Scotland’s Railway
Thanks to our sponsor for this event – TP Group
FOR MEMBERS ONLY
Bookings will close on Friday 10 September at 5.00pm. Joining instructions will be sent out on Monday 13 September.
Bookings are closed for this event.