Date(s) - Nov 27, 2019
10:00am - 4:00pm
University of Derby Enterprise Centre
Derby Business School is launching a new series of workshops from Autumn 2019 entitled “Time to Think”
· Time to step back and think about important issues is the rarest commodity in our fast moving, changing workplace
· This series of workshops will give participants a focussed space to think, debate and create.
· It will provide individuals with a new perspective and some practical ideas for implementation
There are 4 workshops in the series that can be taken separately, however it is recommended that they are booked as a series as the learning builds from workshop to workshop to give an holistic overview of workplace wellbeing from the perspective of leadership and management.
Building the Leader You Really Want to Be: Using the theory of metaphor construction with the building of individual leadership models using plastic bricks, this powerful thinking process gives you space to challenge your current leadership style and start to construct the profile of the leader you really want to be
Time to think about… Resilience, Kindness and Workplace Performance
Time to think about… Mentoring for Performance
Time to think about… Building a Flourishing Team
· Each participant takes away a “map” identifying learning points together with practical applications in the workplace
· A Certificate of Attendance is issued for each workshop
· A University CPD Certificate is issued for completion of all 4 workshops
Who is it for?
· Leaders and managers in all types of organisations or anyone who is responsible for a team or needs to influence others as part of their day to day role
Launch Workshops Times and Duration
· Introductory Workshop: Thursday 19th September, 9.30am-4.30pm
· Workshop 1: Thursday 10th October, 10am-4pm
· Workshop 2: Thursday 7th November, 10am-4pm
· Workshop 3: Wednesday 27th November, 10am-4pm
Lunch, refreshments and course materials will be provided on all days
All workshops will be held at University of Derby Enterprise Centre, Bridge Street, Derby, DE1 3LJ
We are keen to receive feedback on this innovative new course. Therefore we would like to offer [you / your company] one free place to attend the launch series of workshops.
If you would like to take up this offer, please contact Angela Tooley (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the name and contact details of your nominated attendee so that we can send over joining instructions and pre-reading.