D2N2 has asked us to provide members with an update on their current activity during the Covid-19 pandemic.
At present, it is very much business as usual from the D2N2 Growth Hub. They are working hard to continue to support businesses, manage the increase in volume of enquiries and have implemented additional measures to allow them to provide COVID-19 specific support.
The Growth Hub service remains a free service, aimed at SMEs within D2N2 who are looking for support at any stage of their business.
All of the offices remain closed, with the team working remotely to provide a service to businesses.
Growth Hub advisers are still providing the usual IBD service and linking businesses into a variety of support to meet their needs.
- businesses should continue to use the D2N2 Growth Hub website www.d2n2growthhub.co.uk the for up to date information from D2N2.
- A dedicated COVID-19 page has been created to help businesses access the most up to date information which can be found here. This has all the up to date information on the government’s support schemes, including relevant links. However, if you are unable to find what you are looking for and would prefer to speak directly to an adviser, then you can complete an online enquiry form and an adviser will get in touch.
- The enquiry team are on hand for businesses to contact via email or telephone.
- You can sign up to the D2Ns newsletter here https://www.d2n2growthhub.co.uk/newsletter-subscription/
- A number of events and workshops are available on line. Please refer to the webinar listings for current activity and to sign up:https://www.d2n2growthhub.co.uk/events/
- A number of building business resilience webinars are being delivered https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/building-business-resilience-in-the-east-midlands-29583932995