If your business has less than £2.2m rail turnover you have the opportunity to join both regional and national rail trade associations RIA and RFM now and receive a 30% discount.
This means you will benefit from full membership of both associations for under £80/month if your rail turnover is less than £1m and under £130 per month if it’s less than £2.2m.
RIA and RFM joint membership packages and eligibility:
- Lowest joint membership rate: £945 plus VAT per annum. UK rail turnover must be less than £1m. Owning company must have a turnover of less than £50m (if applicable).
- Standard joint membership rate £1557.50 plus VAT per annum. UK rail turnover must be less than £2.2m
- access to the full range of RFM events throughout the year including two complimentary places at the prestigious annual conference,
- two complimentary places at the RFM Parliamentary Reception,
- opportunity to join forces with other RFM members to share costs, space and resources at events such as Railtex and InnoTrans,
- opportunity to support RFM’s schools and skills initiatives in the Midlands,
- regular information bulletins from the RFM team and listing on the RFM online directory,
- 10% discount on tickets for ‘Dinner@the Roundhouse’,
- RFM member discounts on selected exhibition stands, subscriptions and other specific offers from time to time.
If you wish to upgrade to silver membership please see our Membership Structure
- RIA’s comprehensive weekly email service – technical, exports, general/policy to as many employees as sign up,
- access to exclusive information and updates,
- access throughout the year to attend and sponsor RIA’s member only networking events, workshops and roundtables,
- generous preferential rates to attend, sponsor and exhibit at RIA’s flagship conferences and events,
- invitation to RIA’s Parliamentary Reception at the House of Commons,
- RIA member discounts on a range of industry events and initiatives through our partners,
- opportunity to take part in RIA Hubs at trade fairs such as Innotrans and Railtex,
- inclusion in RIA’s Member Directory and promotional material – online and in print.
How do I Join?
Joint applications are being managed by RIA on behalf of both organisations.
Please note that all information submitted will be shared between RFM and RIA.
Alternatively you can contact the RFM membership co-ordinator Sophia Searle on email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
This 1 year introductory offer is open to new members joining both RIA and RFM between now and 31 May 2019. Join now on this offer and subscription to RIA and RFM last until the new membership year begins in April and May 2020 respectively.
You will need to submit a full application form to RIA, and following this RIA will share with RFM the new member information they require to sign you up. You will be billed with an invoice from each association or you may choose to process one combined invoice from RIA, following this you will receive confirmation of membership from both associations.
Once in membership the standard terms and conditions of membership for RIA and RFM will apply.
From the membership year 2020/2021 separate standard pricing and billing for both associations will apply.
The 30% discount applies to the RFM standard and silver membership options. You may choose to upgrade and pay only £1750 plus VAT for RIA membership and the RFM silver membership package.