How we support our members:
- Involvement in inward and outward trade missions
- Providing unrivalled networking opportunities
- Exhibiting at trade exhibitions
- Facilitating topical workshops and seminars
- Providing a collective voice for the area in promoting the area’s rail industry to a global market
RFEM has dedicated local support from our City and County Councils, the Local Enterprise Partnership (D2N2), UK Trade & Investment and other industry groups.
This support helps our members locate and access new markets and promote international expansion. It also helps bring new organisations to the region, to continue the growth and reputation of the region’s rail industry.
Membership to RFEM is not restricted to technology and manufacturing companies. Finance, legal and other support organisations are also members.
RFEM has a number of strategic priorities and activities which are aligned with the Rail Supply Group and demonstrate the rail industry’s commitment to creating the Midlands Engine for Growth.