RFEM membership: granting you access to a vast network of industry services, events and contacts.
- The Forum works with national and local government; bringing together the publics and private sectors; government and industry; educational bodies and LEPs.
- Co-operating with other industry bodies and associations to identify market opportunities, and develop wider trade links with the UK and overseas.
- Organising topical workshops with MPs, seminars and conferences that offer opportunities for knowledge transfer and networking between members and other parties.
- Being first port of call for members with a dedicated Forum team and a board of elected Executives who provide support and advice on the issues affecting the industry and businesses today.
- The Forum is able to assist in directing its members towards training opportunities and funding.
- From the Parliamentary Reception at the House of Commons, to the Annual Conference, each year the Forum team hosts a series of prestigious events where members are joined by Ministers, industry leaders and decision makers.
Rail Forum East Midlands has over 150 members.
Join us today by downloading the application form.
For further details please contact Sophia@midlandsrail.co.uk