Date(s) - Mar 2, 2017
3:00pm - 5:00pm
Relevant to all RFEM members this event will provide the opportunity for you to:
- learn what funding opportunities, grants and loans, might be available for your business (including the rail specific Rail Supply Growth Fund);
- find out what financial advisory services are available for business owners looking to grow and/or sell their businesses;
- understand more about how to manage and protect your intellectual property and register any patents or trade marks;
- learn about the latest trends in ‘big data’. All businesses are generating more and more data – but is it useful information and is your business making the most of it?
- talk to people who can help with staff recruitment and retention.
RFEM members, expert in the above across the rail, logistics and transport sectors, will be on hand to offer their advice and the interactive afternoon will begin with a series of short introductions. Attendees will then be free to network with the exhibitors and each other. Space will be available for 1 : 1 discussions for those companies wanting to get into more depth on a specific topic.
Attendance is not restricted to RFEM members, so please feel free to publicise within your own networks. We especially welcome colleagues from the Midlands Aerospace Alliance and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport.
For more information or if you are interested in getting involved, please contact Sophia@midlandsrail.co.uk